Welcome to the CNET Developer Network!
The CNET API currently includes data for tech and consumer electronics products such as computers, digital cameras, MP3 players, and TVs, as well as software titles and merchant pricing from CNET Certified Merchants. The interface is REST-based, supporting both XML and JSON response formats, and is designed for easy integration and data discovery.
- Tools and framework to allow developers to rapidly register for access to your API
- Communicate basic foundational principles around your API
- Qualitative information on the functionality of the API
- Framework to document qualitative information on the functionality of the API endpoints
- Framework to document, and enable, developers to begin working with the security
- Platform to document terms, conditions, restrictions, privacy
- Tools to provide communications about status of API operations
API: CBS CNET API
API Publisher: CBS